COVID 19 Update at Kevin H Gropp, DDS – Dentist Northridge
COVID 19 Update
COVID 19 Protocol
- Patients must wear a mask at all times in our facility.
- Our staff wears masks.
- Our staff gets temperature checks.
- Our staff is required to disinfect surfaces between each patient visit.
Appointment Scheduling & Patient Arrival
- We are adjusting to the changes, so please be patient as we try to accommodate everyone.
- All patients are required to wear a mask when entering our facility.
- Patients can come to our facility with ONLY 1 companion to allow for adequate socially distant space in our waiting area.
- Patients will be asked questions to ensure they have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
Dental Treatment Protocols & Checkout
- The treatment tables and chairs are covered with disposable paper and cleaned after every patient.
- Patients will be asked to re-don their face covering after their clinical dental care when they leave the treatment area.
- Observe social distancing best practices. Please be patient as we will be limited to 2 patients checking out a front desk at a time.
WHY CHOOSE US
Trusted By Families, Dentist In Northridge CA
Dr. Kevin H Gropp is dedicated to giving you the healthy smile you deserve. When you visit our dentist in Northridge, in addition to receiving expert dental care, you will be treated like a family member! Dr. Gropp’s diverse dental skill set includes dental implants, pediatrics, family, cosmetic dentistry, and more.
Request An Appointment
Our Northridge dentist will decide on your unique dental treatments based on your dental needs. Our dedicated specialists are excited to take care of your smile. Contact us today!